ASea Star Swim School127 Sanders Ferry Road Hendersonville, TN 37075 (615) 822-8800
…Excellence in Aquatic Education
It’s Spring Quarter at Sea Star!: Monday, March 9 – Saturday, May 9.
We are closed on the following dates during Spring Quarter: March 30-April 4 (Sumner County Schools’ Spring Break) and Saturday, April 25.
Summer Mini Quarters now enrolling. These are fast paced, beginner level classes that run 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday) for two weeks! Times available are 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. Session dates:
- Mini Quarter I: May 26 – June 4 (7 classes–no class Memorial Day)
- Mini Quarter II: June 8 – 18
- Mini Quarter III: June 22-July 2
- Mini Quarter IV: July 6-16
- Mini Quarter V: July 20-30
Here’s what’s happening at Sea Star:
- Open Enrollment for Summer Quarter I begins on Monday, March 23! Session dates are Monday, May 11 – Saturday, July 4. Cost for the session is $115 (Tuesday-Thursday) and $105 for Monday or Saturday classes (we are CLOSED on Memorial Day and July 4). Don’t forget the $30 registration fee if you have not had a class in 2015.
- Sea Star, the office and the Pro Shop will be CLOSED during Sumner County Schools’ Spring Break–March 30-April 4; a week was added to the session. We will also be CLOSED on Saturday, April 25 for USMS Short Course Nationals; your fees will be adjusted to $105 for seven classes.
- Remember–Payment in full is due when your class is booked. No classes will be reserved without payment. Reservations by phone must be paid by credit/debit card at the time the class is booked. Please have your Visa or Mastercard ready when you call.